Good stories have endings. Harry Potter is over.
But people never have enough entertainment.
Create the longest story that anyone has ever written, a website where users contribute. The story could be marketing material for a SaaS tool that enables open stories.
The idea would be that you could live edit. Almost like a wiki, but with a different purpose. You would need to edit it like a Github account, but instead, it’s a story.
This could be something that people use to write novels in the future. Everyone can edit and contribute to the overall story.
- Everyone and anyone can write.
- Everyone can be creative and share their ideas.
- Community moderated content that’s clean. (Github of books)
- English teachers could use this as a tool to teach writing. Assign students to write parts of the books or to assist in publishing.
- Publish versions of the book as it is created. Parts of the never-ending series.
- Sell clothes or other marketing materials
A starter story with simple guidelines could be given and the community would take over from there. Multiple stories could be created at the same time. The SaaS tool would be community-driven.